High Level Timelines of privileges regarding the commercialization and use of knowledge
- Timeline of privileges regarding the commercialization and use of knowledge: Part 1: before 1980
- Timeline of privileges regarding the commercialization and use of knowledge: Part 2: 1980 to 1999
- Timeline of privileges regarding the commercialization and use of knowledge: Part 3: 2000 and after
Specialized Timelines of privileges regarding the commercialization and use of knowledge
- Timeline of WIPO negotiations on a Treaty for the Protection of Broadcasting Organizations
- KEI’s ACTA timeline
- Timeline of proposals on Medical Innovation Prizes, 2000 – 2006.
- Timeline of the Origins of the Stockholm Protocol, 1959 to 1967
- Microsoft and the Gates Foundation
- Four Years of Struggles to Free the Law, Background Comments for Conference on Computers, Freedom and Privacy, 1995 (CFP-95), Panel on “Who Owns the Law”, March 31, 1995.
- Time-line of Disputes over Compulsory Licensing and Parallel Importation in South Africa, 1994-1999.
- Jennifer Ellen Mattson, Timeline of US-Argentina Dispute on Pharmaceutical Patents, 1989 to 2000.
- Jennifer Ellen Mattson, “1999 Collaboration between the US government and pharmaceutical industry to oppose Philippine government effort to promote expanded use of generics for off-patented drugs,” February 9, 2005.
- KEI’s Bayh-Dole Timeline.
- KEI’s web page on USTR Special 301 lists, 1989-2010.
- Susannah Markandya, Timeline of disputes over pharmaceutical patent protection in the Dominican Republic, 1992 to 2001.
- Susannah Markandya, Timeline of Trade Disputes involving Thailand and access to medicines, 1979 to 2001.
- Susannah Markandya and James Love, Timeline of Paclitaxel disputes, 1971-2001.
- Timeline: Addressing Copyright Related Barriers to Overcoming Reading Disabilities
- Timeline on Global Health Norm setting on non-communicable diseases
- Orphan Drug Timeline
Disease, drug Timelines
- Michael Geist’s ACTA Timeline
- Margaret Smith, Patent Protection For Pharmaceutical Products In Canada – Chronology Of Significant Events, Law and Government Division 30 March 2000.
- Peter Suber’s Timeline of the Open Access Movement
- List of all U.S. Patents and Patentees — 1790 – 1829
- EPO, USPTO, JPO Trilateral timeline
- FTC Annual Reports, from 1916 on.