NIH CRADAs involving antigen receptor technologies. See this sheet.
Some KEI Blogs
- KEI Appeals NIH/NCI Decision to Proceed with License of CD30 CAR T technology to Gilead/Kite, February 27, 2018.
- KEI asks FTC to block Celgene Acquisition of Juno Therapeutics, over BCMA-targeted CAR T treatment for Multiple Myeloma. February 16, 2018.
- 2018: Briefing note on NIH proposed license to Gilead for CD-30 CAR T technology. January 5, 2018.
- EB142: KEI statement on Preparation for the third High-level Meeting of the General Assembly on the Prevention and Control of Non-communicable Diseases. January 24, 2018
- National Institutes of Health proposed exclusive license for kidney cancer patents to company without its own phone number
- Workshop: Patents, the Public Interest and Two New Medical Technologies: CRISPR and CAR T
- KEI statement regarding Gilead’s Acquisition of Kite Pharma
- KEI finds University of Pennsylvania failed to disclose government rights in five CAR T patents
- Federal funding to organizations for projects related to chimeric antigen receptors
- Kymriah, the Novartis $475,000 CAR T treatment, received 50 percent Orphan Drug tax credit on trials
- All 12 Zhang/Broad Institute CRISPR patents declare US funding and rights in inventions
- Front page New York Times story explores Kite Pharma’s profitable relationship with NIH regarding expensive cancer drug
- Kite Pharma Press Releases & News Stories Related to Relationship with National Cancer Institute
- 2016: Kite Pharma, KEI Comments on NIH Proposed Exclusive License for Cancer Treatment
- Kite Pharma Uses CRADAs to Conduct Important Clinical Research on New Cancer Treatments
- 2016: KEI comments on NIH proposal for exclusive licenses to Lentigen Technology, Inc.
- 2016: Dedalus Pharma, LLC, KEI comments on NIH proposal for exclusive licenses on CARs to treat cancer