December 8 to December 12, 2014
WIPO’s Page for the Meeting
- Broadcasters make sweeping demands on scope and rights in new WIPO treaty
- KEI intervention, SCCR 29, December 9, 2014
- SCCR 29 KEI Statement on Limitations and Exceptions regarding Education
- SCCR 29 Chair Proposed Summary for Broadcasting treaty
- SCCR 29 December 10, 2014 Morning Informal and Agenda for the Next item on the agenda
- SCCR 29 December 11, 2014 Plenary on L&E for Libraries and Archives: a Few General Statements
- SCCR 29 December 9, 2014: 3 secret broadcasting treaty charts?
- SCCR 29 KEI's questions on the 3 step test, Berne Revisions & News snippets and Dr. Crews answers
- SCCR 29 Libraries, Archives and Public Interest NGOs in Q&A with Dr. Crews
- SCCR 29 Morning Session: Is the Broadcasting Treaty crawling back?
- SCCR 29 Negotiations on Limitations and Exceptions for Libraries and Archives (US, Greece, Kenya, Brazil)
- SCCR 29: Limitations and exceptions for educational and research institutions and for persons with other disabilities
- SCCR 29: Public Interest Organizations Statements regarding the Broadcasting Treaty
- SCCR 29: Statements by European broadcasters and push back by copyright owners (IFPI & FIAP)
- SCCR29: Opening statement of the Asia and the Pacific Group on limitations and exceptions for libraries and archives
- SCCR29: Opening statement of the European Union
- SCCR29: Summary By the Chair
- Save the Date – 10 December 2014: The Broadcasting Treaty: A Solution in Search of a Problem?