Compulsory licensing of patents on drugs, vaccines and diagnostic tests
Knowledge Ecology International (KEI) and Knowledge Ecology International Europe (KEI Europe):
DATE: Thursday, 21 May 2015
VENUE: Kofi Annan Room, UNAIDS, Avenue Appia 20
- Ellen ‘t Hoen, Medicines, Law and Policy
- Andrew Goldman, Knowledge Ecology International (KEI). Compulsory licensing of patents on drugs for the hepatitis C Virus.
- Gaelle Krikorian, Former advisor to the Greens/European Free Alliance, European Parliament. Compulsory licensing of drug patents in Europe.
- Manon Ress: Knowledge Ecology International (KEI). Compulsory licensing of drugs for cancer.
- KM Gopakumar, Third World Network (TWN). Compulsory licensing of cancer drug patents in India.
- Dzintars Gotham, Universities Allied for Essential Medicines (UAEM). Compulsory licensing of patents on hepatitis C drugs in Europe.
- Guilherme Cintra, The International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations, IFPMA. The perspective of the research based pharmaceutical industry on compulsory licensing of drug patents.