The evolution of exceptions in the Berne Convention:
- The Berne Convention revisions for limitations and exceptions to copyright, 2012:1 KEI Research Note
- Why do US and EU trade negotiators hate the Berne Copyright Limitations and Exceptions February 20, 2013.
The 1967 Stockholm Protocol for developing countries
- Text: 1967 Stockholm Revision of the Berne Convention Protocol Regarding Developing Countries
- 2012: The 1967 Stockholm Revision of the Berne Convention Protocol Regarding Developing Countries
- 2010: Charles F. Johnson’s Timeline of the Origins of the 1967 Stockholm Protocol for developing countries
Our extensive work on copyright exceptions for persons with disabilities are here.
We have a hundreds of blogs on addressing copyright exceptions, many in the pages on various trade and treaty negotiations.
Here a few
What does the Three Step Test NOT apply to, under the Berne Convention and the TRIPS Agreement? Marrakesh Note 6 June 21, 2013