On Friday, October 9, 2020, KEI filed a lawsuit in Maryland to obtain documents from five Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests filed by KEI related to COVID-19. The cases involve the following issues. The complaint is attached below.
- FOIA Request No. 53786—The NIH’s Contributions to Remdesivir
- FOIA Request No. 54105—The ACTIV Public-Private Partnership
- FOIA Request No. 54858—RADx Initiative
- FOIA Request No. 55015—EIDD-2801 Grants and Contracts
- FOIA Request No. 55060—ACTIV Conflict of Interest Disclosures
A PDF of the complaint filed by KEI is available here: 1092020KEINIHFOIAComplaint