(More on government funded inventions here)
- 2015: NIH refuses to give information about principals in company seeking exclusive license to HCV patents
- 2016: AAVMediated Aquaporin Gene Transfer To Treat Sjögren’s Syndrome
- 2016: Great Lakes Neuroscience and NIH exclusive license on MS/ALS patent
- 2016: KEI Comments on NIH Proposed Exclusive License to Kite Pharma for Cancer Treatment
- 2016: KEI comments on NIH proposal for exclusive licenses for vitro diagnostics patents to AltraTech
- 2016: KEI comments on NIH proposal for exclusive licenses to Chimeron Bio Corporation
- 2016: KEI comments on NIH proposal for exclusive licenses to Dedalus Pharma, LLC
- 2016: KEI comments on NIH proposal for exclusive licenses to Dimension Therapeutics, Inc.
- 2016: KEI comments on NIH proposal for exclusive licenses to Etubics Corporation
- 2016: KEI comments on NIH proposal for exclusive licenses to IntelliPanel Medical, LLC
- 2016: KEI comments on NIH proposal for exclusive licenses to Lentigen Technology, Inc.
- 2016: KEI objections to NIH licenses to Vital Spark, Kalytera Therapeutics, CB1 receptor mediating compounds
- 2016: KEI/MSF comments to NIH on licensing of patents on Attenuated Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Vaccines
- 2016: Midissia Therapeutics license of NIH owned breast and prostate cancer vaccine patents
- 2016: NIH FOIA office withholds all records related to exclusive license on HER2+ breast cancer treatment technology
- 2016: NIH license on patents on 5T4 Antibodies for cancer treatment, diagnostics, to Ovensa, located in Ontario, Canada
- 2016: NIH licenses on Boron Neutron patents, to Beijing Lanyears Communication
- 2016: Objection to exclusive license to AestasRx Inc.
- 2016: NIH Waivers for U.S. Manufacturing Requirements for Federally-Funded Drugs
- 2016: Front page New York Times story explores Kite Pharma’s profitable relationship with NIH regarding expensive cancer drug
- 2016: Kite Pharma, KEI Comments on NIH Proposed Exclusive License for Cancer Treatment
- 2016: Kite Pharma Press Releases & News Stories Related to Relationship with National Cancer Institute
- 2016: Kite Pharma Uses CRADAs to Conduct Important Clinical Research on New Cancer Treatments
- 2017: PathoVax license on Chimeric L1/L2 Protein and Virus-Like Particles Based Human Papillomavirus Vaccines
- 2017: AbPro license of patents for liver cancer
- 2017: GeneXion Oncology Prospective Grant of Exclusive Patent License for Mutant IDH1 Inhibitors Useful for Treating Cancer
- 2017: NantBioScience – Commercial Application and Use of Fulvestrant in Combination Therapy for the Treatment of Cancers
- 2017: Salubris Biotherapuetics: Bispecific, Biparatopic Antibody-Drug Conjugate for Human Liver Cancers
- 2017: VeriLuce license of patents for pancreatic cancer treatment
- 2017: KEI initial comments on NIH proposed grant of exclusive license on liver cancer treatment to Salubris
- 2017: miRecule/NIH license on MicroRNA Therapeutics for Treating Squamous Cell Carcinomas
- 2017: Nanobernetics proposed exclusive license for NIH patents on Apparatus for Microarray Binding Sensors
- 2017: National Institutes of Health proposed exclusive license for kidney cancer patents to company without its own phone number
- 2017: KEI and MSF release comments on the proposed license of Zika vaccine candidates to PaxVax
- 2017: NIH non-response response to KEI and MSF comments on the proposed exclusive license of Zika vaccine patents to PaxVax
- 2018: Briefing note on NIH proposed license to Gilead for CD-30 CAR T technology
- 2018: KEI Appeals NIH/NCI Decision to Proceed with License of CD30 CAR T technology to Gilead/Kite. February 27, 2018
- 2018: KEI sues NIH over license of CD30 CAR T patents to Gilead, April 19, 2018
- 2018: KEI, HealthGap comments on NIH exclusive license to Precision IBD for patents on TLIA Antibodies. May 23, 2018.
- 2018: Comments on Morphiex Biotherapeutics license, May 30, 2018.